SAI International has wonderfully equipped lab facilities, in all subjects, to aid the child to develop the research skills, experimentation expertise and a thorough understanding of the subjects, much below the veneer and facilitates true learning.The laboratories at SAI International School are creatively designed with the latest imported lab equipments, furniture and computer technology to enhance the quality of research and learning.
The teachers demonstrate, explain and reinforce abstract subjects, like mathematics, in totality by using concrete objects, models, charts, graphs, pictures, posters etc. Students learn mathematical concepts more quickly & easily when they actually touch, feel and manipulate different objects. The components in the lab are so versatile that each can be used to explore different concepts, thus encouraging students to become independent learners
- The trend-setting Robotics lab is one of the first and finest with its advanced facilities designed to enable the students to learn from an early age.
- The Computer lab is sufficiently equipped with network environment and internet facilities exciting the interest of the students, where they carry out projects that cut across the curriculum.
- The Social Science lab is fully equipped with working models for different aspects of social science which includes history and geography.
- The Science labs are fully equipped with all necessary tools for hands on learning.
- The Art lab offers practical learning of art, craft and clay modeling.
- The Math lab is based on the three pillars of imagination, investigation and interaction. The math lab is designed by professionals and experts in this field, which provides an opportunity to the students to understand, internalise, discover and verify the basic mathematical and geometrical concepts through concrete objects and situations, thus building interest and confidence in students about the subject.
SAI IN THE NEWS
SAI International School and Odisha Football Club Grassroot Partnership Programme launched
18th November, 2019
To make Odisha a football powerhouse of India, create a football club culture and give the students
Classical Vocalist Vidushi Padma Talwalkar performs at SAI International School
1st November, 2019
Eminent Classical Vocalist Vidushi Padma Talwalkar presented a soul-stirring performance at SAI Inte
WINGS OF INSPIRATION
Late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam shares his wisdom with SAIoneers
LEADING THE FUTURE
Shri Ram Nath Kovind shares his vision on school education