- CBSE affiliated, day cum boarding school, quality certified by NABET and International School Award by British Council.
- Our highly qualified & competent faculty ensures experiential learning.
- Our unique LMS (Learning Management System) for the students, faculty members and parents, gives them an access to teaching, learning and e-resources for every subject.
- Our EST (Extra Study Time) program offers the students a chance to enhance their knowledge by clearing doubts and practicing test papers to diminish exam pressure.
Our e-monitoring through SAMS (SAI Academic Monitoring System) Software helps us to keep a track of the academic achievement of each student in each subject.
- Our healthy and hygienic breakfast, health drinks, lunch and snacks do not allow our students to remain empty stomach during school hours.
- Students general health, dental and vision are monitored regularly and the parents are immediately informed, if remedial help is required.
Our Psychometric Career Counselling Program with Advanced Coaching Program for the students of higher classes play a vital role in getting admissions into renowned centers of higher learning.
Our 360 degree Personality Development Program through SAI Sports Academy and SAI Arts and Music Academy, provides an all round development opportunity for the students.
SAI Global Immersion Program
Our Global Immersion Program (GIP) gives the students an opportunity to have interaction with the top 50 Universities of the world (as per QS Ranking) along with career oriented internships in the top 100 MNCs of the world.
Our Leadership Program trains students to learn how to set priorities, manage time, learn by observing, fight against fear as well as teaches the students to inculcate leadership qualities.
Our school offers the subject SAI Samskara for the students from Class I to VIII to promote moral-cognitive development thereby creating a democratic competence of society as a whole.
Our students are taught about their responsibilities towards society, elders and parents, so that they stay grounded and connected to their roots. Our Community Service Projects with the blind, deaf, dumb and the slum children builds empathy among the students.
SAI Bruti (Sushila Devi Scholarship for Meritorious Students)
To encourage our high achievers, we have a Chairman’s Club and Scholar Badge based on the student’s merits. Scholarships are offered to extra ordinary students to inspire them to soar high in life.
Facilitating students to explore an array of opportunities to achieve their career goals, through one to one counselling, online tests, workshops etc. which helps the students to identify their strength and interest and set goals to chalk out a career path.
The achievement of SAIoneers have not only brightened up their own future but also taken SAI to greater height of success.
SAI IN THE NEWS
SAI International School and Odisha Football Club Grassroot Partnership Programme launched
18th November, 2019
To make Odisha a football powerhouse of India, create a football club culture and give the students
Classical Vocalist Vidushi Padma Talwalkar performs at SAI International School
1st November, 2019
Eminent Classical Vocalist Vidushi Padma Talwalkar presented a soul-stirring performance at SAI Inte
WINGS OF INSPIRATION
Late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam shares his wisdom with SAIoneers
LEADING THE FUTURE
Shri Ram Nath Kovind shares his vision on school education