Admission-Children from Disadvantage Groups and Economic Weaker sections.
This is to inform the general public that admission into Nursery is open under the provision of RTE qualifying candidates for the academic session 2019-20.
The application should be written on a plain sheet of paper and should be addressed to Principal, SAI International School. It should accompany the following:-
Photograph of student and parents duly attested by a gazetted officer
For residence proof any of the following documents is applicable
- Ration card
- Electricity bill
- Phone bill
- Municipal Tax Receipt
- Gram Panchayat Certificate
- Residence certificate from Tehsildar
Please note that the residence should be within 1km radius from the school for which a Google map printout duly attested should be attached.
For Proof of age the following shall be considered
- Birth Certificate
- Register record of hospital (ANMs)
- Anganbadi Record
- Declaration of the age of child by parent or guardian shall be acceptable
Proof of EWS:
- BPL Card
- For disabled candidate, a certificate by Chief Medical Officer shall be acceptable
- Application should reach the office of the school not later than 14/02/2019
Deadlines and Dates:
- Scrutiny date and verification : 21/02/2019
- Short listing of Candidates for lots : 22/02/2019 to 25/02/2019
- Draw of lots : 26/02/2019
- Admission list : 27/02/2019
- Admission formalities to be completed by : 04/03/2019
Admission Policy :
For Children from Disadvantaged Groups and Weaker sections.
- 25% of the total seats for Nursery section are blocked for the children from disadvantaged groups and weaker section from the neighborhood within a radius of 1km.
- 15% of the seats shall go to disadvantaged group and 10% to children belonging to weaker section.
- Selection will be done on a random lottery bases if the number of candidates exceed the seats available.
SAI IN THE NEWS
SAI International School and Odisha Football Club Grassroot Partnership Programme launched
18th November, 2019
To make Odisha a football powerhouse of India, create a football club culture and give the students
Classical Vocalist Vidushi Padma Talwalkar performs at SAI International School
1st November, 2019
Eminent Classical Vocalist Vidushi Padma Talwalkar presented a soul-stirring performance at SAI Inte
WINGS OF INSPIRATION
Late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam shares his wisdom with SAIoneers
LEADING THE FUTURE
Shri Ram Nath Kovind shares his vision on school education